Kirklees Council has teamed up with Carers UK to offer carers in our area free access to a wide range of online resources to help make caring easier.
This Digital Resource brings together a variety of online resources and digital products which have been specially designed to support carers in the following areas:
- Health & Wellbeing: including e-learning on nutrition and advice on looking after your own health
- Support for caring: such as the Upfront tool for information on benefits and a guide to self-advocacy for carers
- Technology and caring: including the Jointly care co-ordination app
- Financial planning: including helpful guides to understanding the cost of care and support
- Working and caring: including a step-by-step guide to requesting flexible working