Due to the coronavirus outbreak, all of our drop-in sessions and events have been cancelled.
We are currently looking at alternative ideas for carer support, so please watch this space!
- Our Arts and Crafts group leader Elaine is still co-ordinating activities and ideas. For more information, please call her on 07436 102743 on Wednesdays or Fridays.
The following organisations are also offering online activities and support:
- Mobilise 'Virtual Cuppa for Carers'
- Craft group run by Aspire and St. John's church, Birkby, helping older people in the community - please contact Susanna on 07542771518
- PCAN Virtual Social Meetings for parent carers
- Kirklees Council Virtual Autism Show 29 April 2020
- Dementia Friends - please contact MTomaszewicz@ageukck.org.uk or telephone 07906 296198
- The latest Creative Minds newsletter includes a directory of online activities within local areas
- KR Talking News - KTS produce a weekly talking newspaper for visually impaired people in Kirklees; please email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up
- Proper Job Theatre Co. well-being sessions
- Kirklees Steps to Success well-being sessions - AM or PM
Please visit our Library for helpful advice and resources during this time, including fun activity ideas for lockdown.
Carers Count Event